Today has
been another lazy day which, quite frankly, is brilliant.
This
morning I made the most of the two foot thick walls to practice low whistle to
my heart’s content. Okay, low whistle might not be as loud as normal whistle
but it’s still got some clout, particularly in the upper octave, and my own
house has paper thin walls. It was also great to be playing somewhere where my
hands weren’t cramping constantly because of the cold. It’s only a shame that
the ‘cello was too poorly to come too… it would have been great to have played
here.
I spent
some time working on the Tanz der Vampire translation but I must admit that I
wasn’t really in the mood for it. I am in a bit of a ‘snuggle up on the sofa in
a blanket and watch a DVD mood’ so I think it’s another Harry Potter evening
tonight. I will try and do some more Tanz before the film comes on the
television but I have no guarantees. I can’t even get myself motivated to do
any painting!
Now, if you
excuse me, I need to go and save my brandy from my overzealous father!
When I wrote this post, I was without an internet connection. It’s been
uploaded onto t’interweb since!
No comments:
Post a Comment